The health and safety of our attendees and staff is of the utmost importance to us and as such we’d like to fill you in on Netherworld Laser Adventure’s continued response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Effective immediately and until further notice, we will no longer be offering public games and are changing our pricing so as to not penalize patrons for having to play private games. In a private game environment, only you and your chosen group will partake in game play and no strangers can join your game. Previously, private game play required a 10 player minimum at $25 per person, but we are lowering this to a 6 player minimum and discounting the price to $15 for each additional player after the first 6. (The first 6 players are $25 per person).
- We are staying vigilant with our thorough cleaning regimen. Between games, all laser tag equipment is cleaned with high grade disinfectants. Laser tag guns and headbands are then wiped a second time with a skin-friendly disinfectant wipe.
- The Laser Tag Arena itself does not receive much hand contact from players during the game, but certain areas including gameplay boxes and handrails will be disinfected between games as well.
- Staff and patrons alike will have access to hand sanitizer before and after their game, and are strongly encouraged to use it frequently. There are also bathrooms located in the Escape the Netherworld lobby for handwashing before and after your visit.
- We are still actively and continuously monitoring (via local/national authorities, public health advice, and CDC/WHO guidelines) the status of the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and are prepared to close our laser arena should such a measure be deemed appropriate. If we do close in response to COVID-19, refunds or rescheduling (patrons choice) will of course be made for those impacted .
We know you’ve heard this all before, but here’s some community guidance:
- Be sure to frequently wash hands for 20 seconds and keep hands away from your face. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and call your doctor if you are experiencing fever, or other flu-like symptoms.
- If you plan to travel, please refer to the CDC’s travel advisories for updates.
For more information on COVID-19, we encourage our game-players to visit the following:
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Georgia Department of Public Health
The Netherworld Laser Adventure Team